NHCR has a Phase I-IV State of the Art Facility in Charlotte, NC
New Hope’s Medical Director has a fellowship from Duke/GlaxoSmithKline in New Drug development and Clinical Research and is personally involved with every study and trains all investigators to recruit appropriate subjects to generate Quality data.
Our facility will deliver Quality clinical data for your PK, PD, Safety and TQT studies on Healthy Subjects and Special population. Our site also has experience in BE and BA studies.
Our organized facility can accommodate up to 40 beds in separate quarters for men and women with private and dorm style rooms.
Subjects have beautiful scenery with a pond and wildlife for subject entertainment with wall-to-wall solid windows for security and viewing. Memory foam mattresses on all beds for subject’s comfort. Recreation room with weekly calisthenics with our on staff activities coordinator, Xbox, Cable, Movies, Board games, Computer stations, table games and indoor basketball, Ping-Pong and more.
Top enrolling site for Central Nervous System disorders.
New Hope Clinical Research completed a Routine FDA audit, due to high enrollment, resulting in NO findings.
- Secure entry
- Power outage notification and back up
- Large Lab processing area
- Infusion unit
- Laminar Flow Hood
- Cardiac Monitoring
- -70° Freezer with alarm notification
- -20° Freezer with alarm notification
- MadgeTech temp/humidity monitoring 24 hrs.
- Refrigerated drug storage
- ECG equipment-Mortara-Eli 250
- Ambient and Refrigerated Centrifuges
- Crash carts
- Health-o-Meter scales with height measurement
- Adult Portable Sphygmomanometers
- Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs monitors
- Digital Patient Thermometer
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Hourly automatic file back up
- Private Monitor areas
- Locked drug storage room
- Unblinding process with designated computer/fax/printer
- Conference Room
- 2 Major Hospital’s within 3-miles
- Ample subject waiting room
- Copy, fax, scan center
- Private Fax for Lab
- On Site record storage
- Ample Parking
- 8.5 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Close to all Major Hotels and Restaurants
- Private Staff Lounge
- Local Catered meals per Protocol requirements
- Staff Dietician
- Pulse Oximeter
- Local Access to Dry Ice
- 7 Exam Rooms